Susan S. Oldham, Esq.
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
Indiana University, A.B., magna cum laude
Georgetown University (J.D., 1985; LL.M., with distinction, 1990)
- 1986, Maryland
- 1987, District of Columbia
- Maryland State Bar Association, Inc.
- Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- Maryland Women’s Bar Association
- District of Columbia Women’s Bar Association
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Outstanding Alumna, Women’s Forum, Georgetown University Law Center
- Washingtonian, “Top Estate Planner”
- Associate Editor, Georgetown Law Journal. Author, “Using Trusts in Estate Planning,”
- Lecturer: “Affairs in Order: Planning Your Estate”; “Using Trusts in Estate Planning”
- National Law Alumni Board, Georgetown University Law Center
Susan S. Oldham is a trusted and well known local tax attorney. Her practice has focused on all aspects of estate planning and administration with a special emphasis on appropriate tax planning. She has presented numerous programs on estate planning tips for bar association courses, community education seminars and various professional meetings.